Sunday, May 9, 2010

I did end up getting a call from that guy at the Downtown Deli, and I got the job, too! My summer is basically planned out .. new roomie, new piano, new jobs .. three weeks yesterday and I'll be home!

On Friday night after meeting Cory at BP's for pool and $5.50 doubles, we headed up the road to a pub called Ranchman's to meet a girl I know from work. It's the most well-known country bar in all of Alberta, or something like that. Remember on Cool Runnings when they go to the bar and get in a fight with the Swiss team? That's the bar we went to! Outside the front they have the actual bobsled from the movie and everything. Anyway, there were no fights but the amount of cowboys was uncountable, and the dance floor was covered in couples doing the ol' two step. It was a rocking good time, and next time I go back, I'm bringing my pink cowboy hat Nanny's sisters got me in Florida. Yeeehaw

No comments:

Post a Comment